Nuffnang ads

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Assignments, Holiday, and Final Exam

"One wrong move and you will be vented"


Haha, sudah lama saya tidak menggunakan Bahasa Malaysia dalam tulisan saya;setelah satu tahun di PPISMP BI 2610. Masa berlalu dengan cepat.
Anyway, indeed I hardly used my Malay in writing after spending a years in PPISMP BI 2610 in IPG Kampus Tun Abdul Razak. Furthermore, lately I have received a lot of assignments...I think I shouldn't complain about my assignments because that is my life since semester one when I first come into this IPG. I believe there will be more assignments coming after Hari Raya.

---

About the coming Hari Raya Holiday, I mean that not going to be a very happy holiday to me as well as my course-mates I believe because we have to ready for Final Exam. We all have to get ready to face to killer subjects especially English Studies and Language Description.

---

Currently I still taking some of my time to collect anime etc. that I want to watch so that I won't be so boring in the hostel next time. I mean sometimes life in hostel is best but when there is nothing to do then, I mean, life will be boring.


2 comments: