Nuffnang ads

Monday, November 14, 2011

The day after tomorrow

Later on, I will have my English Studies exam, starting from 2.30pm; Well every TESLian for my batch have waiting the day after tomorrow to come, this is because our holiday have begin after that; We are also official finish our Foundation B.Ed TESL course for three semester or one and a half year =D. I know I haven't take much photos at the town that I stayed for the last three semester; Well, I guess I will start taking it after my final paper tomorrow (Social Studies to be exact). While I am still typing this post, everyone is still sleeping and get enough rest for the afternoon paper later on, well...I still revising because I felt that I didn't revise a lot. Have a blast for your weekdays and May God bless you who reading the post! Adios Amigos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment