Nuffnang ads

Friday, November 11, 2011

Revise my Semester three Social Studies make me sleepy

Just wake up from a short hour nap after receive a call from my English Studies lecturer, Mr.Vasu. Regarding his Deevapali holiday. My Semester three social studies notes that I received from my former Social Studies lecturer, really make me feel sleepy after reading it and well as understanding it. I think this is because most of the notes very being taught in class during my social studies class, since we are having a new lecturer this semester. However, due to this, later on I will continue to revise on my semester one and two social studies notes; Since reading Semester three easily make me feel steeply compare to the other semester. While reading this, I hope that my coursemates in my class also doing now t00 =D, all the best to them again :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment