Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Clash: Friends & Enemies

"when friend becomes foe, and foe becomes friend"

Haha, the reason I laughed because I have learned a lot from in my 20 years. Being here with history of my own; Not easy as I look back. The current ME have learned a lot and when come to relationship between friends, I know how people really react. The first conflict that I ever faced in my life between my friend and I is when i am in primary six. Yup, that time that really matured me to develop to whom I am today. Relationship between friends is always regrading TRUST. That's why I am very particular about it since I really did learned a lot and it is hard to learn and hard to forget. Sometimes, some of you in IPG never saw me angry with people, because I have learned that I no need that due to experiences that I have gained in my life. Looking back, I really don't know how to solve my problem regrading conflict when I am in primary six. Furthermore, the first time, my friend really become my enemy after that.

However, it does last long because he saw my performance in Form 1 and later become friend with me again. Yay! During that time, I have explore a bit about relationship that I really don't understand during that time. At 1st, it really oppose of what I predict will happen during that time. However, due to my good result in my Form 1-3, I have a lot of friends but my fear at that time is who is actually my REAL friends. This when TRUST begin to become my concern but I know I am still not very good at it. Until things really happen in my later years...

The conflict between my best friends have being revealed by one of my friends at the very beginning of Form 4. It is a shock to me still until today and some of the unexplained things which I really still cannot solve until today. But before one of my friends reveal the truth, we have kept a promise that we will fight together at the end. I still didn't understand why he want to do so. Plus, the bad experiences in my life the clash make him an enemy because he back stabbing us from the back. This is the 3rd that I really understand why TRUST is very important. Without TRUST, a friendship is easily forgotten and gone like a wind.

So, it is a clash...



--Advertisement--
Feel free to vist my course-mates blog
PELANJI RETRO
http://aiyeanndavinci.blogspot.com/

3 comments: