Nuffnang ads

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A lost of a friend

"When a friend depart, the another one cannot accept that fact"

But, after everything I said, the best part, is when Shotaro stopped Phillip from de-henshing. Few words were said, but the final words, could have touched everyone's hearts. "Goodbye."


stop! stop! stop! haha...I wasn't doing review on Kamen Rider W now =P (just if gt time then I will do review, most memorable series of kamen rider that I have watched in my life)
---

Anyway, what will you feel if you lost a good friend because of a problem between two of you? haha...hard to say because the pain is unbearable izzit? Anyway that's life. Yup, I mean life in this world. It's mature us anyway. Sometimes, we have to let the situation stay as you cannot make the situation back to normal since, it is not a usual quarrel between two of you; Thus like he or she might betray you because you know you very well until your very depth.

But FEAR not, both of you, I'm sure that you two of you will learn something; When this happen, this really can help to built your friendship even more. Ya, I know...Some of you become best friend with other people because he or she seem like an old friend or brother or sister to you. I understood that kind of feeling since I have gone through it myself. But, if you situation become worst between you and him, then it seem impossible to get together again. If both side did not want to forgive and forget each other. Ya, I know what it feels, What I experiences in the past is that, I have warm hot tears from my eyes and I can felt hundred or thousand of needle flying towards my hearts and make me feel pain. It's a experience that I never forget and which have change my whole personality. But things do happen.

Yet, lost a friend; Regret not, you might find a much better one in the future, every life of yours is a story, yet to be tell...But do appreciate them from your bottom of your heart since you have know you well enough thou you have lost a very good friend in your life.


EVERY BEGINNING HAVE A ENDING...



Coming week, it's Kamen Rider OOO Finale review and what I think about it...
I will post a few days after the finale, I hope I could =D






No comments:

Post a Comment