Nuffnang ads

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Untamed Lion

"It's pure hard to control the lion in you"

Lately, many things happen in my Semester three; Sometimes, not that I am angry with it but it really make me piss off with the things that currently does happen from my 1st day of semester three until now... Sometimes life does seem like a rough ocean where people don't really understand you. Talking about this that are happening now; some juniors of mine even gossip about me when I was willing to give my notes to some of their course-mates; Jealous? Maybe they are...Furthermore, will their really appreciate people when they become teachers, that is my question to them as well. Besides that, the maturity in my current juniors are questionable if I compare with my own batch.

---

In this month, I labelled it as the Assignment Month due to the extreme numbers of assignments that I have to handle and hand it in before Raya Holiday. Some junior freak who know that I have power rangers as my collection just didn't know that I am busy. Plus, want to have Power Rangers? My answer to him is: "you can wait" ; Plus I already took many of time to solve juniors problems because some of them find me. When I think back, during my semester one here, no such thing even happen to me. Some even search seniors for helping them in finding title for Social Studies Critical Essay assignment. Plus, for me, they did not put effort to search the topic on their own when their lecturer rejected their title twice!!!

---

Sometimes, i will want to show my anger, but I controlled it since the day I know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment