Nuffnang ads

Friday, September 9, 2011

Kamen Rider, Ultraman and Super Sentai/Power Rangers [Part 1]

I think almost everyone of us will watch either one of this since we are still young.
However, as time progresses it still stay in our heart as a hero during our childhood era.


The first ever hero that I watch, which I prefer to call this as live-action since young is Ultraman. The Ultraman that I watched during my kindergarten years was Ultraman Taro. This particular shows still touch my heart until today since it have a sad ending towards the end. Thou there are many Ultraman heroes after this and even before this, I didn't watch until the end until the end like what I did for Ultraman Taro. Thou, I know at one time, my classmates use to say that Ultraman Tiga is kind of cool and best; I didn't find Tiga interesting thou yet this is only series until now that i have completed. Yet now, after try to get back to series, I didn't catch up much like what my others friends do...Anyway, Ultraman Taro!

Before going into Power Rangers/Super Sentai, I will continue on with Kamen Rider, due to the complication that Power Rangers that I have learned a few years ago after I knew what is Super Sentai is really about...That's Kamen Rider Knight in Kamen Rider Ryuki. Anyway, I started watching Kamen Rider since Kamen Rider Black and Kamen Rider RX. Yup, before VCD and DVD appear in the world, I used to watch Kamen Rider in my kindergarten while waiting for my parents. During that time, I only watch because of the transformation and the fighting skills and not because of the storyline. I still think Kamen Rider Black RX is kind of nostalgic yet RX also have a lot of other form besides from the default form.


My favourite form for Kamen Rider RX is the yellow form or Kamen Rider Black RX, Prince of Sadness : Roborider


I still cannot deny until today that this form is way cool XD

Anyway, I continue to re-watch Kamen Rider in Form 1 because I thought Kamen Rider end at RX and hiatus the years later but the franchise actually doesn't stop producing Kamen Rider. I continue on with Kamen Rider Ryuki and stop watching until Kamen Rider Decade aired. As time progresses, the storyline concept also changed, in this franchise, it is obvious the pattern of the story change after Kamen Rider RX and after Kamen Rider Decade.

For the Hesei period, the series that is the best for me until now is Kamen Rider Double and Kamen Rider OOO; I have to admit that both of the storyline for Kamen Rider Double and Kamen Rider OOO is very well written until the end.

"Gotcha!"

"I like my Gun"

So, don't miss this two series, if you can...

I will stop here for now, this will be a two part post...Super Sentai and Power Rangers, yup that gonna be a long post

No comments:

Post a Comment