Nuffnang ads

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kamen Rider, Ultraman and Super Sentai/Power Rangers [Part 2]

Power Rangers and Super Sentai

well, I will start of with Power Rangers first because it appeared in Malaysian Television when I am in my primary one; During that time I really have any idea that Super Sentai is related to Power Rangers and what is really Super Sentai. Even my sisters are watching Power Rangers with me during my childhood time back in 1998. Talking about Power Rangers, everybody is the fan of Tommy Oliver, ya, you know...The green ranger and The white Ranger;Obviously he is still the coolest until today if you didn't get to know Super Sentai...


"The green and the white"

I have to admit that I watch every episodes of Power Rangers aired in TV2 Malaysia back in those day and usually air on Saturday evening. I watch from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers until Mystic Force. The reason that I watch because it seem that it that their is a continuation of the character from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers up until to Power Ranger Wild Force.

yup, I still admit that I still kind of like Power Rangers until I read upon in some of the blog in the site that, Power Rangers is actually adapated from Super Sentai; Because I think the totally opposite way back when Future Sentai Timeranger aired in TV2 in one of the year. Before I continue writing about Super Sentai; If you can recognize the picture below, those are the best series in Power Rangers history from my point of view...


Well, that the series that I like to watch the most compare to the others. Well, as you know I watch Kamen Rider Decade; Yup, that is the way I really know what is super sentai...I know in the past, somebody bring his VHS tape to my kindergarten back in Sibu to watch a Super Sentai called Jetman. Yup, Jetman, but since it is Hong Kong Language dubbed, so I have no idea that it was actually coming from Japan. But in reality, that is my 1st Super Sentai followed by Mirai Sentai Timeranger....

The 1st Sentai that I really watch because of the storyline is Samurai Sentai Shinkenger followed by the recent Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger...The best written series that I have watched for super sentai is Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger...Well, it is kind of cool since it is under the Pirates theme just like Pirates and the Carribean; Anyway, I have state a point here where Power Rangers adapt from Super Sentai...Saban usually buy scene from Super Sentai and write a different story about it...




Well, this end my two part post =D

No comments:

Post a Comment