Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

After almost one and a half year in IPGKTAR

Time flies indeed; I still remember that the time that I make decision to go into this field of education wasn't easy enough...yet after one and a half year here in teacher trainee college, I already get use to my life here already; Plus after having my time here, I personally didn't feel regret about my decision last year.

In this one and a half year...

I managed to learn more about leadership, friendship and administration . Well, it wasn't easy at first because I am one of the oldest in my class, PPISMP BI 2610. While writing this post, my current stress and tension is only my Final Examination from 8th to 11th of November 2011. The examination is indeed important to me because that will determine whether I worth to continue my B.Ed TESL next year in IPG Kampus Tun Abdul Razak. Plus, I am happy that all my lecturers have high hope for my class, well this hardly happen in secondary school days (especially in Form 6), here, they really don't want us to fail. I was happy as well because I also have finished my last assignment for foundation year last Monday.

This is the front page of my scrapbook

Talk about assignments, at first when I was in semester one TESL foundation; everything seem hard, but now everything seem to be easy; Anyway, final examination is approaching...I have prepare the for the worst to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment