Nuffnang ads

Monday, October 17, 2011

IPG Kampus Tun Abdul Razak TESL Night 2011

As promised, I will post something about TESL night 2011...
Well, TESL night was held in Penview hotel, Kuching and this event happen on the 13th of October 2011...Plus, this is 1st annual dinner that held by IPGKTAR TESL club, since the club just formed this year, due to the increase of the population of TESLian in my IPG, or IPG Kampus Tun Abdul Razak


Many events happen that night such as lecturer sang songs and even some presentation done by the Masked of Madness (M.o.M) that night. The food is awesome since we paid RM30 for it.
Yummy!!!

I hope you won't turn hungry after seeing this

That night I sat with my coursemates from Cohort seem the table have being labelled for each cohort...
Haha, I also manage to take some picture with one of my lecturer. Yea, he is my English Studies leccturer...

lastly, I also manage to take pictures with my chinese friends here...we call this a family photo XD

Well, this end my post, but more photos will be uploaded to this post later...

No comments:

Post a Comment